Complete Preventive Maintenance Service
Mid-Interval Extended Maintenance
Are you looking for a preventive maintenance service to help keep your truck running between extended oil drains? Our extended maintenance services include the same level of inspection and lubrication that our Ultimate PM offers, excluding the oil change. We offer three different services based on if and what filters you need replaced.
These services include:
- Tractor Lubrication
- Check All Gear Boxes
- Check Coolant Level and Freeze Point
- SCA/ELC Contamination Checks
- Push Rod Stroke Inspection
- Check All Coolant Hoses and Belts
- Check Steering Fluid and Windshield Washer Fluid
- Check Wiper Blades and Air Filter Restriction Gauge
- Check Tires for Excessive Wear
- Gauge and Inflate Tires OR Lube Trailer
- Top-Off with One Gallon of Oil
- Electronic Checklist of What Was Performed
Standard Truck Lube Services
|Check Fluid Level Trans./Rears|
|Tractor (Jack-Up Front Axle)|
|Tractor & Trailer|
|1 Box Change (Includes 27 pints of fluid)|
|3 Box Change (Includes 81 pints of fluid)|
Our services include oil and filters for the unit.
We stock filters for the units below and others. Ask your TA and Petro Stopping Centers sales representative if your unit isn't listed below, as we may be stocked to service it as well.
- Kohler Yanmar
- ThermoKing Tri-Pac
- Comfort Guard
- Idlebuster (Kubota)
- Carrier Comfort Pro (Kubota)
- Carrier Proheat (Kubota)
Routine reefer maintenance can help ensure the reliability of your temperature-sensitive loads and the lifespan of your reefer trailer. Our certified technicians can provide the reefer PM services you need. This service includes oil, oil filters, fuel filters and a general inspection of the reefer unit.