TA Operating LLC “SweepSTEAKS” Instant Win Game Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The TA Operating LLC “SweepSTEAKS” Instant Win Game (the “Game”) is open to legal residents of the United States,18 years of age or older. Employees, directors and officers of TA Operating LLC (the "Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse and "step" of each) and members of the same household of each such person are not eligible to enter or win. Game is void outside the United States and where prohibited.
2. TO OBTAIN A GAME PIECE: Between September 12, 2016 and November 21, 2016, you will receive one game piece with any STEAK purchase at participating County Pride® or Iron Skillet® locations, while supplies last. OR, you may request a game piece without making a purchase by sending a hand printed, self-addressed stamped envelope (no PO Boxes) to: Robust Promotions, Attn: SweepSTEAKS Game Piece Request, 120 S. Euclid Ave., Villa Park, IL 60181. VT residents may omit return postage. Limit one game piece per request and one request per outer postmarked envelope. Free game piece requests must be postmarked by November 21, 2016 and received by November 28, 2016. Free game pieces are available while supplies last. No mechanical reproductions of requests will be accepted. Neither Sponsor nor the Administrator are responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail/game piece requests.
3. HOW TO PLAY/REDEEM A PRIZE OR DISCOUNT: To determine whether you have won a prize, gently scratch off the designated area of the game piece. If a prize message is revealed, you are the winner of the prize indicated, subject to verification. If the game piece is blank, a discount message is revealed or the game piece contains any other message, you are not a prize winner. Second Prize $5 Gift Cards are available immediately at location where they are won. Present winning game piece to store manager to receive your gift card. Discounts must be presented and redeemed at a participating Country Pride or Iron Skillet restaurant location by the close of business on December 31, 2016. Limit one (1) discount per party per visit; discounts may not be combined with other offers, discounts or promotions. RESTAURANT EMPLOYEES ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO VERIFY OR REDEEM CLAIMS FOR GRAND OR FIRST PRIZE. To Claim Grand Prize or First Prize: Hand print your full name, address and telephone number on a 3” x 5” card, sign the back of your winning game piece and mail to Robust Promotions LLC, Attn: SweepSTEAKS Prize Claims, 120 S. Euclid Ave., Villa Park, IL, 60181. Only original game pieces will be accepted. Prize claims must be postmarked by December 31, 2016 and received by January 6, 2017. Potential Grand Prize winner must complete a W9 form before receiving the prize. If the W9 form is not signed and returned within 10 days from the receipt date, the winner forfeits the said prize and prize will not be awarded. Grand Prize Winner will receive a 1099 tax form at the end of year for the value of the prize. Grand Prize and First Prize $500 TravelCenters of America Gift Card will be presented at a TA Operating LLC location that is mutually agreed upon by Sponsor and prize winners. Prizes/discounts do not include taxes, which will be the responsibility of the winners. All prizes that are properly claimed will be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. No prize substitution, except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no change will be given. Prizes may not be assigned, sold or transferred. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. Game pieces are subject to verification and are void if copied, forged, altered or tampered with in any manner. All materials submitted in connection with the Game become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. PRIZES & DISCOUNTS/ODDS OF WINNING/RECEIVING: A total of 100,000 game pieces are available. Grand Prize (1): $5,000 (1:100,000). Grand Prize will be awarded as a check for $5,000. First Prize (1): $500 TravelCenters of America Gift Card (1:100,000); Second Prize (24,999): $5 Iron Skillet/Country Pride Restaurant Gift Card (1:4); 3rd Prize (24,999): FREE hot or cold beverage on your next visit to a participating Iron Skillet or Country Pride (excludes alcoholic beverages) (Approximate Retail Value: $3.99) (1:4). Discounts: (25,000) 25% off your next purchase at a participating Iron Skillet or Country Pride (1:4); (25,000) $5 off next purchase of $15 or more at a participating Iron Skillet or Country Pride (1:4). Total ARV of all prizes: $230,250
5. BACKGROUND CHECK: Grand Prize winner will be required to submit to, and cooperate in, a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Game will not bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Game or the Sponsor as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Background check authorization forms will be sent via email. Failure to return the authorization forms as required will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. By participating, entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold Sponsor and Robust Promotions LLC (the “Administrator”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from any liability, claims, losses and damages related to the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize or participation in this Game. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, counterfeit or postage-due game pieces, game piece requests, prize claims or entries, or for data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of game pieces, loss or otherwise. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether printing, seeding, typographical, technical, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Game, including, without limitation, errors, malfunctions or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Game, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of game pieces, prize claims or entries or in any Game-related materials.
By entering the Game and accepting a prize, winners grant Sponsor the right to the use of their names, addresses, voices, and statements relating to the Game or Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity or advertising carried out by Sponsor or the Released Parties in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law. You are not an instant win game prize winner until your eligibility and game piece have been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with all terms of these Official Rules.
Game pieces are void if not obtained through authorized channels or tampered with, or if game pieces contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, seeding or other errors, or if they are not redeemed for prize claim by 12/31/16. Liability for blank or irregular game piece is limited to replacement with another (randomly selected) game piece, while supplies last. If due to a production or other error there are more prize claims than prizes stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing may be held among all eligible claimants in such prize category to award only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. Under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes set forth herein be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this Game (or any portion thereof), should any technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Game. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Game or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Game or he/she is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By participating, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By participating, entrants’ consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Westlake, Ohio. Any failure to enforce any term, condition or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term, condition or provision.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
WINNERS LIST REQUEST:
For a list of the Grand and First prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, for receipt by 12/31/16 to: Robust Promotions LLC, Attn: “SweepSTEAKS Promotion ” Winners List, 120 S. Euclid Avenue, Villa Park, IL 60181.
This Promotion is solely sponsored by TA Operating LLC, 24601 Center Ridge Road, Westlake, OH 44145-5639.