TravelCenters of America Signs New Franchise Agreement for Petro in California
Site set to open in 2022
TA has signed a franchise agreement to open a new Petro Stopping Center in Coalinga, California. The newly constructed building will be located along Interstate 5.
Planned amenities include:
- Branded gasoline (TBD) with eight fueling positions
- Truck diesel with ten fueling positions
- Approximately 250 truck parking spaces
- Approximately 100 car parking spaces
- Ten showers
- Driver’s lounge
- CAT Scale
- QSRs – Sbarro's and three others to be determined
- TA Truck Service - four bays
- And more
The brand new Petro Stopping Center in Coalinga is set to open in 2022.