TravelCenters of America Opens New Full-Service Travel Center in Caryville, TN
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), operator of the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands, has completed the construction of the TA located at I-75, Exit 141 (305 Howard Baker Hwy) in Caryville, Tennessee.
Since early this year the Caryville location has undergone extensive remodeling and changes to make it a full-service travel center for professional drivers and traveling motorists. Guests now have the luxury and ease to shop, dine, park and fuel all at one location.
Specifically, TA Caryville, open 24/7/365, offers:
- A five-bay truck service center for quick customer access to preventive maintenance, tire and repair services;
- An expanded brightly lit truck parking lot with 80 truck parking spaces;
- Six diesel lanes;
- A driver lounge including laptop desks and DirecTV;
- CAT® truck scale;
- A professional driver entrance to the Minit Mart® travel store;
- A Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen® quick-service restaurant that seats 58 guests;
- A Minit Mart® travel store stocked with Minit Mart’s refreshing Cool Cup® fountain beverages, World Blends® Coffee, and fresh food offering from our onsite O’Deli’s® kitchen, including healthy snack choices;
- Large, clean and brightly lit restrooms;
- A laundry facility with machines that accept credit/debit card payments and send the user a text message when the cycle is finished;
- Eight driver showers operated by a fully automated reservation system, also accessible through the TA/Petro TruckSmart® mobile app;
- A FREE StayFit® fitness room (free to professional drivers who are UltraONE® Driver Rewards Program members) and an outdoor walking trail for continued dedication to fitness.
"We are excited to offer our professional drivers another full-service travel center perfectly situated right off Interstate 75 in Tennessee. Our commitment to professional drivers and the motorist community starts with a one stop facility to meet all their driving needs. We get them in and out, and back on the road safely and that’s why we’re Voted Best year after year," said Tom O'Brien, President and CEO of TravelCenters.
About TravelCenters of America LLC
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, conducts business in 43 states and Canada, principally under the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands and the Minit Mart® convenience store brand. For more information on TravelCenters, TA, and Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.ta-petro.com. For more information on Minit Mart, please visit www.minitmart.com.
TravelCenters of AmericaTom Liutkus, email@example.com