TravelCenters of America Completes Extensive Renovation of Travel Center in Columbia, South Carolina
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), operator of the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands, has completed the renovation of the TA located at I-20, Exit 71 (7400 Wilson Blvd.) in Columbia North, South Carolina.
The Columbia North location has undergone extensive remodeling and changes to make it a full-service travel center for professional drivers and traveling motorists. Guests now have the luxury and ease to shop, dine, park and fuel all at one location.
Specifically, the newly renovated TA Columbia North offers:
- A renovated two-bay truck service center complete with a new retail center and upgraded equipment;
- An expanded brightly lit truck parking lot with 78 angled truck parking spaces;
- All new diesel lanes equipped with DEF;
- A brand new driver lounge including laptop desks and DirecTV;
- CAT® truck scale;
- A professional driver entrance;
- Dunkin’ Donuts® and Taco Bell quick-service restaurants that seat 84 guests in a common dining area;
- A newly renovated Minit Mart® travel store stocked with refreshing Cool Cup® fountain beverages, World Blends® Coffee, and fresh food offerings, including healthy snack choices;
- Large, clean and brightly lit restrooms;
- A laundry facility with machines that accept credit/debit card payments and send the user a text message when the cycle is finished;
- Seven driver showers operated by a fully automated reservation system, also accessible through the TA/Petro TruckSmart® mobile app;
- A FREE StayFit® fitness room (free to professional drivers who are UltraONE® Driver Rewards Program members) and an outdoor walking trail for continued dedication to fitness.
*See attached Columbia North Specification Sheet with additional amenity offerings
"It’s exciting to announce that we have completed renovation on this location," said Tom O'Brien, President and CEO of TravelCenters. “We now offer a convenient one stop travel center experience for our professional drivers and motorists that is situated right in the center of South Carolina.”
About TravelCenters of America LLC
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, conducts business in 43 states and Canada, principally under the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands and the Minit Mart® convenience store brand. For more information on TravelCenters, TA, and Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.ta-petro.com. For more information on Minit Mart, please visit www.minitmart.com.
TravelCenters of AmericaTom Liutkus, firstname.lastname@example.org