TravelCenters of America Completes Development and Opens New Travel Center in Hillsboro, Texas
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), operator of the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands, has announced the expansion of its network with the completion of construction and opening of TA Hillsboro, located on 78 acres of land at I-35, Exit 370 (160 State Hwy. 77) in Hillsboro, Texas.
TravelCenters and Hillsboro City Officials have worked closely together to ensure that this newly constructed facility will have a positive impact on the city and its economic development, as well as provide professional drivers and local customers the finest in travel center amenities, entertainment and customer service.
Specifically, TA Hillsboro, open 24/7/365, offers:
- 210 angled and generously sized truck parking spaces and over 180 car parking spaces;
- Eight diesel lanes, all equipped to pump bulk DEF, and 16 Shell-branded gasoline fueling points;
- A five-bay TA truck service facility, and RoadSquad™ emergency roadside service, available 24/7/365;
- A 180-seat state-of-the-art Country Pride® full-service restaurant with a buffet and StayFit® menu options;
- A 5,600 square-foot Minit Mart® convenience store stocked with driver merchandise, beverages, World Blends® Coffee, and fresh ‘to-go’ meal options, including better-for-you snack choices;
- A 56-seat Burger King® quick-service restaurant;
- Ten driver showers operated by a fully automated reservation system, also accessible through the TA/Petro TruckSmart® mobile app;
- A FREE StayFit® fitness room (free to professional drivers who are UltraONE® Driver Rewards Program members);
- A laundry facility with machines that accept credit/debit card payments and send the user a text message when the cycle is finished;
- Reserve-It™ Parking that allows professional drivers to reserve a parking space;
- Professional driver movie and TV rooms;
- Wi-Fi, ATM, check cashing, cash advance and Western Union® services, and much more*!
Hillsboro drivers can also enjoy Ranger’s Virtual Sports Café®, an adjacent, proprietary entertainment offering constructed and operated by TA that includes virtual golf and virtual gun ranges and serves delicious burgers, pizza and beverages. Drivers can relax in the oversized, leather seating while socializing with fellow drivers and locals, or catch the big game on DirecTV from one of the multiple televisions throughout.
"We are thrilled with the opening of our TA Hillsboro location providing drivers yet another full-service travel center option right in the heart of Texas," said Tom O'Brien, President and CEO of TravelCenters. “This site especially offers drivers some new and unique experiences, while also delivering on the unparalleled level of amenities and customer service they have come to know and expect.”
The opening of TA Hillsboro, TX raises the number of travel centers in the TA and Petro Stopping Centers branded chain to 254.
About TravelCenters of America LLC
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, conducts business in 43 states and Canada, principally under the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands and the Minit Mart® convenience store brand. For more information on TravelCenters, TA, and Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.ta-petro.com. For more information on Minit Mart, please visit www.minitmart.com.
TravelCenters of AmericaTom Liutkus, firstname.lastname@example.org