TA's Coronavirus Response
TravelCenters of America is committed to serving all professional drivers and highway travelers. We’ve taken a number of steps to help ensure the continuity of our business operations during the coronavirus pandemic, with the health and well-being of our guests, team members and the general public as our top priorities.
We will continue to do all we can to provide a safe environment for all who enter our doors.
Our safety measures
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing routines for common touch points including showers, restrooms, fuel dispensers and fuel pumps, using best-in-class chemicals
- Hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers
- All are encouraged to follow CDC recommendations of social distancing in our common areas including driver lounges, laundry areas, stores and restaurants
- We are following state and local health department regulations in all of our travel centers
- Our team members are advised to practice preventive safety measures, including frequent hand washing and staying home when feeling ill
Our mobile app allows drivers to access a number of services without leaving their vehicle. We encourage the use of the TruckSmart app for contactless transactions. Drivers can reserve parking spaces or showers, order meals and request maintenance or repair services without getting out of their vehicle – all easily accomplished with a few clicks on any smartphone.