We are open and ready to serve you.
At TA and Petro, we are focused on taking proactive and appropriate steps to deal with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We understand that many customers have questions and concerns at this time.
We’d like to share what we are doing to help keep you, our customers and employees, healthy and safe while visiting us. Of course, we continue to follow local, state and federal directives as well as guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control.
Current operational status:
All TA, Petro Stopping Centers and TA Express locations are open.
- All fuel lanes are open, with no fuel rationing.
- All TA Truck Service centers are open and RoadSquad 24-Hour Roadside Assistance is available.
- Our showers and restrooms are open.
- All truck parking, including Reserve-It, remain available.
- Our Fitness Centers, Driver Lounges and Game Rooms are currently closed.
- We are following state mandates regarding dining areas in our full-service and quick-service restaurants. The same is true of our casinos.
Current safety measures:
We have always taken pride in maintaining clean operations and sites. We intend to continue to play a leadership role and want you to have peace of mind when you visit us.
- Showers, restrooms, fuel islands and other common touch points:
- We have taken extra precautions and measures with our already strict cleaning protocols for sanitation. We are increasing our cleaning frequency and continue to use best-in-class chemicals to disinfect and sanitize common touch points for employees and customers at our sites. These areas include our showers, restrooms, door knobs, light switches, countertops and other non-food contact surfaces.
- We are following state and local health department regulations in all of our stores. We are individually wrapping food products including hot dogs, pretzels, apples, donuts and pastries to help keep our customers safe.
- In cities where self-serve is not currently permitted, we have coffee and other beverages available at restaurants.
- We are asking that drivers not use their refillable mugs, but rather use a one-time use disposable cup. Drivers will still qualify for the refill price; they just have to tell the cashier that they participate in the refillable mug program.
- We are following state and local mandates regarding wearing masks or face coverings. Current states requiring customers to wear a mask when entering our sites include: New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. Face masks/coverings in California and Texas are city-mandated and will vary by site. A sign will be posted on the door if a mask is required.
- We are encouraging our customers to practice social distancing.
- Our employees have been advised to take care of themselves and be aware of best practices for preventive safety measures. This includes frequent hand washing and staying home when feeling ill.
- Employees are encouraged to follow CDC recommendations of practicing social distancing and wearing masks or other cloth face coverings
- Our Truck Service technicians are required to wear safety glasses and bump caps while working or being in the shop bays as part of their PPE requirements. As an additional precaution, employees have been instructed to avoid entering the truck cab unless the repair/work at hand is actually in the cab. For repairs or inspections that require a technician to enter the cab, technicians have been instructed to wear disposable gloves.
Current food options and restaurant status:
We are working hard to make sure we address the needs of our driver community at each of our sites and that includes ensuring food options are available. We remain committed to ensuring drivers have access to food options while visiting us.
For current full-service and quick-service restaurant hours by site, please use the location page on the website or through the TruckSmart app. Enter your state and scroll to find the site.
Hot and cold pre-packaged items are available in the travel stores including deli sandwiches, burgers, burritos and more. Other options that vary based on site include homestyle cooked meals located in the fuel buildings and travel stores, quick-service restaurants and carry-out from full-service restaurants.
Thank you for continuing to allow us to serve you as we navigate through this unprecedented time together.
The follow is a list of states that require masks for all customers and employees:
- New Mexico
The following is a list of open dining rooms by state:
- Fuddruckers at TA Commerce
- Fuddruckers at TA Savannah
- IHOP at TA Jackson
- Iron Skillet at Petro Atlanta
- Iron Skillet at Petro Carnesville
- Country Pride at TA Cartersville
- Country Pride at TA Claryon
- Iron Skillet at Petro Angola
- Iron Skillet at Petro Brazil
- Country Pride at TA Aurora
- Country Pride at TA Council Bluffs
- Country Pride at TA Beto Junction
- Iron Skillet at Petro Salina
- Boston Market at TA Lafayette
- Country Pride at TA Concordia
- Country Pride at TA Foristell
- Iron Skillet at Petro Joplin
- Iron Skillet at Petro Kingdom City
- Iron Skillet at Petro Oak Grove
- Country Pride at TA Missoula
- TA Cafe at TA Laurel
- Country Pride at TA Ogalla
- Iron Skillet at Petro York
- Iron Skillet at Petro Oklahoma City
- Country Pride at TA Spartanburg
- Country Pride at TA Franklin
- Country Pride at TA Denmark
- Iron Skillet at Petro El Paso
- Iron Skillet at Petro Knoxville
- Iron Skillet at Petro Kingston Springs
- Iron Skillet at Petro San Antonio
- Black Bear Diner at Petro Beaumont
- Iron Skillet at Petro Amarillo
- Iron Skillet at Petro Weatherford