On behalf of 319 million people in the US who rely on professional truck drivers to transport more than 80% of the products that make lives easier and more enjoyable, we want to say THANK YOU. On behalf of the 25,000 TA-Petro team members, we also want to thank you for the opportunity to serve you during your visits.
TA and Petro will be celebrating Driver Appreciation during the entire month of September. Our locations will have events for drivers including concerts, games, wellness walks, basketball, windshield washing stations, dog washing stations and more. Our employees look forward to seeing you.
We are also partnering with the Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) and Rolling Strong to offer Health Fairs at selected sites. These will be informative and fun events. Coaches from Rolling Strong will be there to meet and talk with you, conduct screenings and health coaching and answer questions. Health Fairs will be from 10 am-4 pm at the following locations:
- 9/12/2016 -- Petro Bordentown, Bordentown, New Jersey (I-295, Exit 57, NJ Turnpike, Exit 7)
- 9/15/2016 -- TA Wheeling, Wheeling, West Virginia (I-70, Exit 11)
- 9/15/2016 – TA Hebron/Michael Eugene Zanella Travel Center Hebron, Ohio (I -70, Exit 126)
- 9/15/2016 -- TA Hillsboro, Texas (I-35, Exit 370)
- 9/16/2016 – Petro Ontario/Shawn Hubbard Petro Stopping Center, Ontario, California (I-10, Exit 57)
- 9/16/2016 -- Petro Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia (I-285, Exit 12)
To further show our appreciation, during the month of September, we are running the UltraONE Points of Appreciation Sweepstakes. While you are at our locations, be sure to swipe your UltraONE card for the chance to win. We will be awarding 365 winners with 36,500 UltraONE points.
Your work is important and all of us respect the job you do. We tip our hats to you during Driver Appreciation Week, but you can be sure that we appreciate you 365 days a year.
President & CEO