We’re closely monitoring Winter Storms Uri and Viola. The severe weather may
have an impact on our site operations and we want to keep you informed of the
storms’ effects. Updates of impacted sites are below.
- Updates as of 2/22/21 at 10 a.m. EST:
- TA Tallulah: Water is limited. Country Pride is open noon-5 p.m.
- TA Greenwood: No water. Restaurant is closed.
- Petro Shreveport: Water is limited and under boil notice.
- TA Bernardo: Gas pumps are down.
- TA Ganado: No water. Restaurants are closed.
- Petro Jackson in Mississippi, I-20/I-55, Exit 45A, is without water.
- Petro Racine in Sturtevant, Wisconsin, I-94, Exit 333, has no showers or access to the laundry room. Please use TA Chicago North, I-94, Exit 1/1A, as an alternative site.
- TA Porter South in Indiana, at I-94, Exit 22B, is open Mon-Fri 6 a.m.-10 p.m. and is closed on weekends. Subway is closed. Please visit TA Porter right across the street when TA Porter South is unavailable.
- Please use these alternate routes to get to Petro Jackson in Mississippi. I-20 eastbound/ I-55 northbound exit 45A is closed.
-Traveling I-20 eastbound: Take exit 42B Ellis Ave. Drive north to Hwy 80. Turn right (east) onto Hwy 80. Drive to S. Gallatin St. And turn right (south). Follow to 970 I-20 W. Frontage Rd.
-Traveling I-55 northbound: Take exit 92C, Terry Road. Turn right (north) onto Terry Road. Drive to Hwy 80 and turn right (east). Drive to S. Gallatin St. And turn right (south). Follow to 970 I-20 W. Frontage Rd.