Chef Nevin Irvin is helping to keep you going while you're on the road! With more than 18 years in professional kitchens, Chef Nevin has been cooking up the tastiest meals. Now, he uses those skills to introduce new and nutritious dishes to the Country Pride and Iron Skillet menus. Between testing new menu items and fine-tuning your favorites, he's definitely got a lot cooking!
Chef Nevin Irvin is showing you his recipe for this backyard BBQ favorite! Try his version of tasty Peppercorn and Parmesan Corn on the Cob today.
Chef Nevin's Peppercorn and Parmesan Corn on the Cob
- 6 Ears Corn on the Cob
- As Needed Water
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- As Needed Butter
- As Needed Smoked Paprika
- As Needed Parmesan
- As Needed Ground Black Pepper
- As Needed Salt
- As Needed Oil
- Fill a pot with water just enough to cover the corn.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of salt into water and bring to a boil.
- Add corn and boil for 20 minutes.
- When corn is done, brush with favorite oil (I used pepper infused oil).
- Place corn on the grill and cook until charred on all sides.
- Remove from grill, Brush with butter, and sprinkle with smoked paprika, fresh cracked black pepper, Salt, and finish with fresh grated parmesan.
- There are multiple ways to cook the corn. For a deeper smoky flavor, pull down the husk, remove the silk, brush with favorite oil, cover with husk again and put on top rack of grill allowing to cook the corn slow. Cook until tender and pull down husk. Then move on to step 5.
Looking for more tasty dishes? Stop into a Country Pride and Iron Skillet to try more of Chef Nevin's creations. We'll see you on the road!