Chef Nevin Irvin is helping to keep you going while you're on the road! With more than 18 years in professional kitchens, Chef Nevin has been cooking up the tastiest meals. Now, he uses those skills to introduce new and nutritious dishes to the Country Pride and Iron Skillet menus. Between testing new menu items and fine-tuning your favorites, he's definitely got a lot cooking!
Chef Nevin Irvin is showing you his recipe for this healthier meal or appetizer option! Try his version of spicy Buffalo Bleu Cauliflower today.
Chef Nevin's Buffalo Bleu Cauliflower
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 5 Tbsp Quaker Steak and Lube Hot Sauce (Wing Hot Sauce)
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 4-6 Oz. Bleu Cheese Crumble
- 2 Sliced Scallions
- Olive Oil As Needed
- Cut cauliflower into quarter sized florets and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt, black pepper, and garlic. Toss and coat evenly.
- Add 3 Tbsp of hot sauce and toss to coat all cauliflower.
- •AIR FRYER—Place in air fryer and spread evenly, set it to air fry, and cook for 12 minutes or until tender. Toss occasionally
•Oven—Preheat oven to 350°F and cook on a parchment paper lined sheet tray for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Toss halfway through to ensure evenly baked.
- Once tender, move to a serving dish or casserole dish, drizzle the remaining hot sauce and sprinkle blue cheese crumble over top.
- Going to a BBQ or a backyard picnic? You can keep this hot in a 200°F oven until your ready.
- Do you love bleu cheese? Add 1 cup of bleu cheese to a sauté pan with 1 Tbsp. of heavy cream and whisk while heating on medium low.
Looking for more tasty dishes? Stop into a Country Pride and Iron Skillet to try more of Chef Nevin's creations. We'll see you on the road!