Breakfast Served All Day!
Browse by section:
All traditional breakfasts are served with your choice of hash browns, home fries or grits, and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
Two eggs* 650-1380 cal
Two eggs and bacon* 830-1560 cal
Two eggs and sausage patties, sausage links or turkey sausage* 810-1680 cal
Two eggs and chicken tenders* 1010-1740 cal
Two eggs and corned beef hash* 990-1920 cal
Two eggs and ham* 850-1580 cal
All three egg omelets are served with hash browns, home fries or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes. Add ingredients for an additional cost.
NEW! California Omelet 1320-2050 cal
- Chicken tossed in Arizona Ranch sauce, stuffed in an omelet with avocado, tomato, and pepper jack cheese. Garnished with sour cream.
Denver Omelet 910-1640 cal - Stuffed with ham, peppers and onions.
Farmers Omelet 1220-1950 cal
- Onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon. Topped with sausage gravy and a touch of cheddar cheese.
Meat Lovers Omelet 1240-2100 cal
- A ham, peppers, onion, bacon and sausage omelet topped with sausage gravy and cheese.
Ham and Cheese Omelet 1050-1780 cal
- Loaded with ham and melted cheese.
Philly Cheesesteak Omelet 1300-2030 cal
- Thinly-sliced steak, grilled mushrooms, peppers, onions and melted swiss cheese.
Two for You* 1000-1030 cal - Two eggs, two pancakes and two strips of bacon or two sausage links.
Sausage Gravy, Eggs & Biscuits* 1420 cal - Two buttermilk biscuits topped with sausage gravy and two eggs.
Oatmeal and Coffee 710-1250 cal - Creamy oatmeal served with cranberry-raisin blend and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
NEW! Breakfast Sandwich on Toast or Grilled Bread 790-1090 cal
- We load up a couple eggs, American cheese and your choice of meat - bacon, ham or sausage on either toast or grilled bread.
NEW! Breakfast Sandwich on French Toast
780-820 cal - We load up a couple eggs, American cheese and your choice of meat - bacon, ham or sausage on French Toast.
NEW! Western Breakfast Sandwich on Toast or Grilled Bread
710-970 cal - Ham, peppers and onions are scrambled with eggs and topped with American cheese and served on either toast or grilled bread.
NEW! Western Breakfast Sandwich on French Toast 800 cal - Ham, peppers and onions are scrambled with eggs and topped with American cheese and served on French Toast.
Long Haul Breakfast* 1460-1900 cal - Two eggs, biscuit with sausage gravy, two pancakes or French toast, bacon or sausage and your choice of hash browns, home fries or grits.
Sirloin Steak & Eggs* 1080-1810 cal - Half-pound choice sirloin, seasoned and grilled, two eggs cooked any style, hash browns, home fries or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
Homestyle Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs* 1300-2030 cal - Our golden brown classic topped with country gravy, two eggs, hash browns, home fries or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
Chopped Steak & Eggs* 1320-2050 cal - Our seasoned chopped steak grilled to order, two eggs, hash browns, home fries or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes. Also available with grilled chicken breast 930-1660 cal
Pancake or French Toast Combo* 1460-1800 cal - Pancakes or French toast, two eggs, your choice of bacon, sausage patties, sausage links, turkey sausage, ham or corned beef hash.
Full Stack of Pancakes or French Toast 970 cal
Blueberry Pancakes 1120 cal
Chocolate Chip Pancakes 1300 cal
Pancakes with Bananas & Strawberry Sauce 590 cal
Served with toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
Turkey Sausage Scramble 650-1190 cal - Two eggs scrambled atop fresh potatoes, diced turkey sausage, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach.
Veggie Scramble 510-1050 cal
- Egg whites scrambled atop fresh potatoes, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach.
Egg whites & sugar-free syrup available upon request.
All burgers are served with your choice of a regular side. Add Soup or Salad Bar+ to any burger or make it a premium side for an additional charge.
NEW! Avocado Bacon Burger* 1400-1930 cal - We load up our third-pound steak burger with avocado, crispy bacon, melted pepper jack cheese and serve it on a grilled bun brushed with a sweet sriracha mayo.
Third Pound Steak Burger*
810-1340 cal - Includes fresh lettuce, tomato and pickle chips.
Third Pound Steak Burger With Cheese* 860-1390 cal - Includes fresh lettuce, tomato and pickle chips.
Third Pound Steak Burger with With Bacon and Cheese 950-1480 cal - Includes fresh lettuce, tomato and pickle chips.
Patty Melt* 1250-1780 cal -
Half-pound steak burger with Swiss cheese and grilled onions, served on grilled deli rye.
Arizona Ranch Jalapeno Burger®* 1640-2170 cal
- Two third-pound steak burgers topped with bacon, pepper jack cheese, fried jalapeno rings and Quaker Steak & Lube's Arizona Ranch sauce.
NEW! Swiss Mushroom Steak Burger* 1000-1530 cal
- Our third pound juicy steak burger topped with grilled mushrooms and melted Swiss cheese.
All sandwiches are served with your choice of a regular side. Add Soup or Salad Bar+ to any Sandwich or make it a premium side for an additional charge.
NEW! Turkey Avocado Melt 1100-1640 cal - Turkey, bacon, melted Swiss cheese, avocado and dijon served on grilled wheat bread.
Club 970-1500 cal
- Double decker sandwich loaded with ham, turkey, American and Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon and mayo.
BLT 610-1140 cal
- Bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwich with mayo served on Texas toast.
Grilled Ham & Cheese 800-1330 cal
- Grilled Texas toast with melted American cheese and shaved ham.
Philly Cheesesteak 830-1360 cal
- Thinly-sliced beef with onions, mushrooms and peppers topped with melted Swiss cheese and served on a hoagie bun.
We feature award-winning Quaker Steak & Lube sauces!
Add Soup or Salad Bar+ to any Diner Bites for an additional charge.
Golden Fried Shrimp Basket 950 cal
- Breaded, butterflied shrimp, deep fried to a golden brown and served with cocktail sauce, garlic bread and fries.
Fried Fish Basket 970 cal - Golden fried fish fillets served with french fries, garlic bread and tartar sauce.
Chicken Tenders 1080-1120 cal
- Hand-dipped, buttermilk marinated chicken tenders fried to a crispy golden brown and served with your choice of sauce, seasoned fries, and garlic bread.
Fresh Soup & Salad Bar - Enjoy our fresh, never-ending fresh soup and salad bar.
Ask us about our Homemade Soup of the Day
See soup and salad bar for calorie information.
All entrees include soup & salad bar+ and grilled garlic bread.
Chicken Fried Steak Dinner 1010-1540 cal
- Enjoy our golden brown classic topped with country gravy. Served with your choice of a regular side.
Spaghetti & Meatballs 1880 cal
- Spaghetti with sweet Italian tomato sauce and seasoned meatballs.
Pot Roast Dinner 520-1050 cal - Tender slow-cooked beef with carrots, celery, and potatoes in a savory beef gravy. Served with choice of regular side.
Arizona Ranch Chicken Mac & Cheese 1260 cal
- Good old-fashioned Mac & Cheese and chicken tenders tossed in Quaker Steak and Lube's Arizona Ranch Sauce.
All entrees include soup & salad bar+, grilled garlic bread and your choice of regular side. Make it a premium side for an additional charge.
Grilled Salmon 420-950 cal
- Flaky farm-raised Atlantic salmon fillet
- Tender, farm-raised whitefish fillets prepared to your liking. Choose: Southern Breaded 920-1450 cal,
Cajun Grilled 690-1220 cal
or Lemon Pepper Grilled 690-1220 cal
All entrees include soup & salad bar+ and grilled garlic bread.
Chicken Fried Chicken 810-1340 cal - Tender chicken breast hand-dipped in buttermilk and our seasoned flour and fried to a deep golden brown. Served with cream gravy and choice of a regular side.
Chicken Breast Dinner -
Tender grilled chicken breast served with your choice of a regular side.
Grilled 440-970 cal,
Cajun Grilled 450-980 cal
or Lemon Pepper Grilled 440-970 cal
Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry 940 cal
- Stir fry chicken and vegetables tossed in our teriyaki sauce and served on a bed of rice.
Chicken Tender Dinner 710-1280 cal
- Hand-dipped buttermilk marinated chicken tenders fried to a crispy golden brown. Served with your choice of a regular side.
Chicken Parmesan 1270 cal
- Battered and fried chicken topped with sweet Italian tomato sauce with melted mozzarella cheese. Served with fresh spaghetti.
All entrees include soup & salad bar+, grilled garlic bread and your choice of regular side. Make it a premium side for an additional charge. Add fried shrimp to any entree for an additional charge - 250 cal
Porterhouse Dinner* 750-1280 cal - Looking for a little more? Try our 18 oz. Porterhouse.
12 oz. Ribeye Dinner* 870-1400 cal
- Mouthwatering and cooked to your liking.
Premium Choice Cut 8 oz. Sirloin Dinner* 620-1150 cal
- Choice cut sirloin seasoned and cooked just the way you like it!
Smothered Chopped Steak* 930-1460 cal
- Our seasoned chopped steak smothered in mushrooms, onions and savory beef gravy.
Fast & Fresh! Add soup and salad bar+ or get a second serving for an additional charge (not available Friday).
Served daily beginning at 11 a.m. Limited quantities available.
NEW! Monday - Beef Stroganoff 740 cal
- Slow-cooked beef cooked in its own juices with mushrooms and sour cream and served over noodles. Includes garlic bread.
NEW! Tuesday - Chicken & Biscuit 690 cal
- Tender chicken with vegetables in a rich gravy and served over a grilled buttermilk biscuit.
Wednesday - Goulash 1090 cal
- Enjoy a satisfying combination of elbow macaroni, ground beef, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and herbs. Topped with mozzarella cheese. Served with garlic bread.
NEW! Thursday - Burgundy Beef Tips & Noodles 810 cal
- Slow-cooked beef in a hearty burgundy beef gravy served over noodles. Includes garlic bread.
Friday - All You Can Eat Grilled or Fried Fish 1000-1210 cal
- Your choice of grilled or fried whitefish fillets. Served with rice and soup and salad bar+.
Regular Sides: •Mashed Potatoes 330 cal •Seasoned Fries 330 cal •Baked Potato 540 cal •Tator Tots 390 cal •Rice Pilaf 220 cal •Grits 390 cal •House Side Salad 180 cal •Stir Fry Vegetables 110 cal •Steamed Fresh Broccoli 130 cal •Sliced Tomatoes 10 cal •Cottage Cheese 90 cal •Grilled Green Beans 80 cal •Homemade soup 100-520 cal •Hash Browns 210 cal •Home Fries 200 cal
Premium Sides: •Sweet Potato Fries 540 cal •Mac & Cheese 420 cal •Onion Rings 900 cal •Loaded Hash Browns 440 cal •Loaded Baked Potato 730 cal
*These items are cooked to order and contain or may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may
increase your risk of foodborne illness.
+See soup and salad bar for calorie information.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs may vary. Additional nutrition information available upon request. +See soup and salad bar for calorie information.
Be sure to look for our StayFit items. Healthier options to keep you fit on the road.