Breakfast Served All Day!
Browse by section:
All traditional breakfasts are served with your choice of hash browns, home fries, fresh fruit or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
Two eggs* 520-1380 cal
Two eggs* and bacon 700-1560 cal
Two eggs* and sausage patties, sausage links or turkey sausage 680-1680 cal
Two eggs* and chicken tenders 880-1740 cal
Two eggs* and corned beef hash 860-1720 cal
Two eggs* and ham 720-1580 cal
Breakfast Sandwich 790-1090 cal - We load up a couple scrambled eggs*, American cheese and your choice of meat - bacon, ham or sausage on grilled bread.
Western Breakfast Sandwich 710-970 cal - Ham, peppers and onions are scrambled with eggs* and topped with American cheese and served on grilled bread.
All three egg* omelets are served with hash browns, home fries, fresh fruit or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes. Add ingredients for an additional cost.
Denver Omelet 780-1640 cal - Stuffed with ham, peppers and onions.
Farmers Omelet 1090-1950 cal
- Onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon. Topped with sausage gravy and a touch of cheddar cheese.
Meat Lovers Omelet 1110-2100 cal
- Ham, pepper, onion, bacon and sausage omelet topped with sausage gravy and cheddar cheese.
Ham and Cheese Omelet 920-1780 cal
- Loaded with ham and melted cheese.
Philly Cheesesteak Omelet 1170-2030 cal
- Thinly-sliced steak*, grilled mushrooms, peppers, onions and melted swiss cheese.
Long Haul Breakfast 1460-1900 cal - Two eggs*, biscuit with sausage gravy, two pancakes or French toast, bacon or sausage and your choice of hash browns, home fries, fresh fruit or grits.
Sirloin Steak & Eggs* 950-1810 cal - USDA choice cut sirloin*, seasoned and grilled, two eggs*, hash browns, home fries, fresh fruit or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
Homestyle Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs* 1170-2030 cal - Our golden brown classic topped with country gravy, two eggs*, hash browns, home fries, fresh fruit or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
NEW! Ribeye & Eggs 990-1850 cal - Seasoned and grilled USDA choice cut ribeye*, two eggs*, hash browns, home fries, fresh fruit or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
Chopped Steak & Eggs* 1190-2050 cal - Our seasoned chopped steak* grilled to order, two eggs*, hash browns, home fries, fresh fruit or grits and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes. Also available with grilled chicken breast 800-1660 cal
Pancake or French Toast Combo 1260-1410 cal - Pancakes or French toast, two eggs*, your choice of bacon, sausage patties, sausage links, turkey sausage, ham or corned beef hash.
Full Stack of Pancakes or French Toast 970 cal
Blueberry Pancakes 1120 cal
Chocolate Chip Pancakes 1300 cal
Two for You 1000-1030 cal - Two eggs*, two pancakes and two strips of bacon or two sausage links.
Sausage Gravy, Eggs* & Biscuits 1420 cal - Two buttermilk biscuits topped with sausage gravy and two eggs.
Oatmeal and Coffee 710-1250 cal - Creamy oatmeal served with cranberry-raisin blend and your choice of toast, biscuit or two pancakes.
All burgers* and sandwiches are served with your choice of a regular side. Add Soup or Salad Bar+ to any burger or sandwich or make it a premium side for an additional charge.
NEW! Double Bacon Cheese Burger* 1560-2090 cal - Double the meat, double the cheese and double the bacon.
Third Pound Steak Burger*
880-1410 cal - Includes fresh lettuce, tomato and pickle chips.
Third Pound Steak Burger* With Cheese 920-1450 cal - Includes fresh lettuce, tomato and pickle chips.
Third Pound Steak Burger* With Bacon and Cheese 1010-1540 cal - Includes fresh lettuce, tomato and pickle chips.
Patty Melt 1250-1780 cal -
Half-pound steak burger* with Swiss cheese and grilled onions, served on grilled deli rye.
Arizona Ranch Jalapeno Burger® 1700-2230 cal
- Two third-pound steak burgers* topped with bacon, pepper jack cheese, fried jalapeno rings and Quaker Steak & Lube's® Arizona Ranch sauce.
Swiss Mushroom Steak Burger* 1000-1530 cal
- Our third pound juicy steak burger topped with grilled mushrooms and melted Swiss cheese.
NEW! Chili Cheese Burger 1150-1680 cal - Third-pound steak burger* topped with Texas chili, cheddar cheese and onions. Served with pickle chips and your choice of side.
Club 1030-1560 cal
- Double decker sandwich loaded with ham, turkey, American and Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon and mayo.
BLT 740-1270 cal
- Bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwich with mayo served on Texas toast.
NEW! Southwest Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich 640-1170 cal
- Hand-breaded buttermilk chicken, fried golden and crispy, with bacon, pepper jack cheese and Southwest sour cream.
Philly Cheesesteak 1140-1670 cal
- Thinly-sliced beef with onions, mushrooms and peppers topped with melted Swiss cheese and served on a hoagie bun.
We feature award-winning Quaker Steak & Lube® sauces!
Add Soup or Salad Bar+ to any Diner Bites for an additional charge.
Golden Fried Shrimp Basket 950 cal
- Breaded, butterflied shrimp, deep fried to a golden brown and served with cocktail sauce, garlic bread and fries.
Fried Fish Basket 970 cal - Hand-breaded, golden fried fish fillets served with fries, garlic bread and tartar sauce.
Chicken Tenders 1080-1120 cal
- Hand-dipped, buttermilk marinated chicken tenders fried to a crispy golden brown and served with your choice of sauce, fries, and garlic bread.
Fresh Soup & Salad Bar - Enjoy our never-ending fresh soup and salad bar.
Ask us about our Homemade Soup of the Day
See soup and salad bar for calorie information.
All entrees include soup & salad bar+, grilled garlic bread and your choice of regular side. Make it a premium side for an additional charge.
Grilled Salmon 420-950 cal
- Flaky farm-raised Atlantic salmon fillet.
- Tender, farm-raised whitefish fillets prepared to your liking. Choose: Southern Breaded 920-1450 cal,
Cajun Grilled 690-1220 cal
or Lemon Pepper Grilled 690-1220 cal
All entrees include soup & salad bar+ and grilled garlic bread.
Chicken Fried Chicken 810-1340 cal - Tender chicken breast hand-dipped in buttermilk and our seasoned flour and fried to a deep golden brown. Served with cream gravy and choice of a regular side.
Chicken Breast Dinner -
Tender grilled chicken breast served with your choice of a regular side.
Grilled 440-970 cal,
Cajun Grilled 450-980 cal
or Lemon Pepper Grilled 440-970 cal
Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry 880 cal
- Stir fry chicken and vegetables tossed in our teriyaki sauce and served on a bed of rice.
Chicken Tender Dinner 710-1280 cal
- Hand-dipped buttermilk marinated chicken tenders fried to a crispy golden brown. Served with your choice of a regular side.
Chicken Parmesan 1270 cal
- Breaded and fried breast of chicken topped with sweet Italian tomato sauce with melted mozzarella cheese. Served with fresh spaghetti.
Chicken Fried Steak Dinner 1010-1540 cal - Enjoy our golden brown classic topped with country gravy. Served with your choice of a regular side.
Spaghetti & Meatballs 1880 cal - Spaghetti with sweet Italian tomato sauce and seasoned meatballs.
Pot Roast Dinner 520-1050 cal - Tender slow-cooked beef with carrots, celery, and potatoes in a savory beef gravy. Served with choice of a regular side.
NEW! Surf & Turf 1210-1740 cal - Hand-dipped buttermilk chicken tenders and southern breaded fish with golden fried shrimp. Served with a regular side, cocktail and tartar sauce.
All entrees include soup & salad bar+, grilled garlic bread and your choice of regular side. Make it a premium side for an additional charge. Add fried shrimp to any entree for an additional charge - 250 cal
T-Bone* Dinner 750-1280 cal - Over a pound of USDA choice cut T-Bone steak.
Ribeye* Dinner 870-1400 cal
- Mouthwatering three-quarter pound Ribeye cooked to your liking.
Sirloin* Dinner 620-1150 cal
- USDA choice cut sirloin seasoned and cooked just the way you like it!
Smothered Chopped Steak* 930-1460 cal
- Our seasoned half-pound chopped steak smothered in mushrooms, onions and savory beef gravy.
Fast & Fresh! Served daily beginning at 11 a.m. Limited quantities available.
Monday - Beef Stroganoff 740 cal
- Beef slow-cooked in its own juices with mushrooms and sour cream and served over noodles. Includes garlic bread.
Tuesday - Chicken Pot Pie 720 cal
- Creamy stew with roasted chicken and veggies covered in a flaky, golden brown crust.
Wednesday - Goulash 1090 cal
- Enjoy a satisfying combination of elbow macaroni, ground beef, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and herbs. Topped with mozzarella cheese. Served with garlic bread.
Thursday - Burgundy Beef Tips & Noodles 810 cal
- Slow-cooked beef in a hearty burgundy beef gravy served over noodles.
Friday - All You Can Eat Grilled or Fried Fish 1000-1210 cal
- Your choice of grilled or fried whitefish fillets. Served with rice and soup and salad bar+. Includes Garlic Bread
Double Dog Dare 2210-2740 cal - We dare you to eat it all! Two 1/4lb. beef hot dogs topped with Texas chili, cheddar cheese and onions. Includes your choice of regular side.
Chili Cheeseburger 1150-1680 cal - Third pound steak burger* topped with Texas chili, cheddar cheese and onions. Served with pickle chips and your choice of side.
Chili Dog 900-1430 cal - Don't want to take the dare, just order a chili dog and fries.
Texas Chili 1170 cal - Hearty meat chili topped with cheese, onions, jalapenos and sour cream. Served with garlic toast.
Chili Tots 1540 cal - Almost a pound of crispy, golden tater tots, topped with our hearty Texas chili, cheddar cheese, onions, jalapenos, fried egg and sour cream.
Regular Sides: •Mashed Potatoes 330 cal •Seasoned Fries 330 cal •Baked Potato 540 cal •Tator Tots 390 cal •Rice Pilaf 220 cal •Grits 390 cal •House Side Salad 180 cal •Stir Fry Vegetables 110 cal •Steamed Fresh Broccoli 130 cal •Sliced Tomatoes 10 cal •Cottage Cheese 90 cal •Grilled Green Beans 80 cal •Homemade soup 100-520 cal •Hash Browns 210 cal •Home Fries 200 cal •Coleslaw 120 cal •Fresh Fruit 70 cal
Premium Sides: •Sweet Potato Fries 540 cal •Mac & Cheese 420 cal •Onion Rings 900 cal •Loaded Hash Browns 440 cal •Loaded Baked Potato 730 cal
20 oz. Soft Drinks: •Pepsi 250 cal •Diet Pepsi 0 cal •Mountain Dew 290 cal •Dr. Pepper 250 cal •Mist Twst 240 cal
•Hot Chocolate 180 cal •Hot Tea - Green, Decaf, Earl Grey, Chamomile 0 cal •Coffee - Regular or Decaf 0 cal •Lemonade 110 cal •Iced Tea (Sweet) 240 cal •Iced Tea (Unsweet) 0 cal •Small Milk 180 cal •Large Milk 310 cal •Small Orange Juice 100 cal •Large Orange Juice 160 cal •Small Apple Juice 70 cal •Large Apple Juice 120 cal
No Sugar Added Apple Pie 560 cal - A warm piece of naturally sweet apple pie paired with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Peanut Butter Pie 690 cal - Whipped milk chocolate and peanut butter topped with crunchy chopped peanuts and sweet whipped cream.
Hot Fudge Sundae 460 cal - Premium vanilla ice cream layered with hot fudge; topped with real whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.
Carrot Cake 840 cal - Three tier carrot cake iced with a rich cream cheese frosting.
Just for the little ones (10 and under only please!)
One Egg* Toast & Jelly 560-1180 cal - with hash browns and two strips of bacon or one sausage patty
Two Pancakes & Syrup 710-1070 cal - with two strips of bacon or one sausage patty
French Toast & Syrup 630-990 cal - with two strips of bacon or one sausage patty
Hot or Cold Cereal 535-1200 cal - with toast and jelly
PB&J Sandwich 670-960 cal - with French fries
Grilled Cheese 600-890 cal - with French fries
Hamburger* 840-1130 cal - with French fries
Chicken Tenders Basket 520-850 cal - with French fries
Mac & Cheese 580-870 cal - with garlic toast
Spaghetti 910-1200 cal - with garlic toast
Soup & Salad Bar See calorie information on display
*These items are cooked to order and contain or may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may
increase your risk of foodborne illness.
+See soup and salad bar for calorie information.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs may vary. Additional nutrition information available upon request. +See soup and salad bar for calorie information.
Be sure to look for our StayFit items. Healthier options to keep you fit on the road.