Truck Repair & Maintenance
Today’s trucks are more complicated than ever with multiple ECU’s, multiplexing, hundreds of sensors and over 28,000 diagnostic trouble codes. All combined with the complexities of new truck technologies to insure a repair is done right takes a professional technician with a professional diagnostic tool.
SRLK – COMP DIAGNOSTIC REQUESTED SERVICE 96.99*
- Fleet truck comes to our location with a diagnostic concern or issue.
- At Fleets request we start with the diagnostic tool first.
- Quickly communicate back to the Fleet our findings.
- Quickly able to determine if the repair needed is within our scope of work.
SRLJ – COMP DIAGNOSTIC REQUIRED SERVICE 44.99*
- While working on a Fleet truck and additional diagnostics are needed.
- Fleet notification will be made by Service Writer.
- Location can hook up the J-Pro tool to assist with the diagnosis of the breakdown
* Prices valid as of 10/10/16. Labor only unless otherwise stated.